This page is for anyone who needs help in dealing with sexual
abuse, whether you are a survivor, someone who is supporting a survivor, or a
church leader in pastoral ministry.
Surviving Together is aiming to develop a resource to enable you
to get the help you need. Below is a list of subjects we will be covering in
the future; if you would like us to add more, please
- How to tell my partner
- How to tell my children
- How to tell my extended family
- How to tell my friends
- Where to go for help
- How to support survivors
- How can I support my partner who's been abused?
- How can I support my child who's been abused?
- My partner's a survivor - who can I talk to?
- How to cope when I discover my partner's abused my
to Surviving Together Home Page
© 1999 Watton on the Web part of River
Disclaimer, copyright and credit