How can I tell?
The victim's personality and character changes through bullying. The
signs for caring parents and adults to look for are:
- Reluctance to go to school
- The child suddenly becoming quiet and withdrawn at
- The appearance of stress related or phantom
illnesses such as stomach aches and headaches
- A change of behaviour such as aggression or
- A change in sleeping or eating habits.
If you think that your child is a victim of bullying at school you will
have to question your child about it gently. Try to talk to your child
generally about their day asking what they have done, who their friends are,
what games they played at break-time. It is usually a mistake to ask your
child if they are being bullied.
is bullying?_/_Who is the victim?_/_How
can I tell?_/_What should I do?_/_What
if my child's a bully?